At Zomba Vocational Training Center (ZVTC), we are proud to announce the introduction of online classes starting September in light of the global pandemic. Three of our programs will be available for our students to take from a distance. With our new remote learning option, you’ll be able to start your course as planned, even if you need to stay home or office.
Therefore the Management of Zomba Vocational Training Centre is informing the general public and interested students that enrollment for SEPTEMBER – MARCH, 2021-2022 Virtual Classroom intake is in progress and classes to commence from 6th SEPTEMBER, 2021 to be certified and examined by international examination boards as follows:
|COURSES OFFERED||EXAMINING BOARD|
|1||PUBLIC HEALTH PH||||ABMA/AIES|
|2||COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT CD||||ABMA/CELBMD|
|3||NUTRITION AND FOOD SECURITY NFS||||CELBMD/BMEC|
Applicants must possess the minimum qualification of Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE)
MODE OF STUDY
Online / E-leaning
MODE OF APPLICATION
All applications must reach the centre through the following:
- e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- WhatsApp/SMS on +265 881 509 662/ +265 881 161 791
- Facebook: Inbox to Zomba Vocational Training Centre-ZVTC
- To the Head of Department: Zomba Vocational Training Centre Post Office Box 60, Domasi, Zomba
Registration Fee : MK5,000.00
Tuition Fee : MK80, 000.00 Per Semester
Student ID Card : MK2,000.00
WHY STUDY ONLINE?
- It’s more cost-effective.
- It allows for a customized learning experience.
- Online education enables you to study from anywhere in the world. This means there’s no need to commute from one place to another, or follow a rigid schedule. On top of that, not only do you save time, but you also save money, which can be spent on other priorities.
For More Information you can visit us on our website www.zvtc.org or calling on the following numbers:
Executive Director: +265 881 509 662/+265 999 363 143
Programs Manager: +265 881 161 791/+265 995 402 903
Office Line: +265 310 002 201