The office of Programs Manager promotes welfare of students in coordination and liaison with other officers of ZVTC which include the Director.
Specifically the programs Manager helps the college in:
- Facilitating provision of services to students experiencing physical, psychological and social problems. This includes students with disabilities
- Providing academic support to students
- Identifying needy students and assist them find financial aid in form of scholarship
- Working in collaboration with sports patron in identifying recreation services for students
- Working with administration on matters relating to students’ welfare e.g. accommodation